Thursday, August 12, 2010

HomELearning Activity 2 (S1-04: 13 Lai Wen Xuan Jeremy)

Picture 2c
The focus of this picture is the baby in the middle as the people in
the picture are smiling happily at him, so I believe that that is the
focus of this picture. There are six people in the picture, two are
sleeping. They all look happy together, although they are staying in a
very small and dirty area. I think that the story behind this picture
is that it is now a time of hardship and many people have become very
poor, causing them to have to stay in this type of place. I believe
that the message that the photographer is trying to convey with the
message is that a family can still live together happily even though
they are poor. What I like about this picture is that it shows the
type of place people have to live in if they are poor. If I was the
photographer, I would try to take the photo with another background
instead of the current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment